The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 12-24 f/4G ED IF DX Zoom- Mint

Mint condition- not a mark, chip, scrape. Looks like new. Glass is flawless. Lightly used. Very well built, smooth operation. Comes with original front and rear caps, and original lens shade.

Ultra-fast, ultra-quiet Auto Focus operation. Aspherical and ED glass elements ensure high optical performance. It also provides M/A mode for quick switching between autofocus and manual operation and boasts lightweight and compact design. This is an “S” series lens.

$575 plus $10 Priority Mail shipping in COUS. Paypal, Money order or check (must clear first) ok.

Bump.

And I just tried this on my Nikon F100, and I'd say the vignetting disappears at about 16mm! So it's a 16-24 f/4 lens, with great sharpness, on any of the Nikon film cameras which have the front and back dial controls for shutter/aperture (F100, F5, F6 at least). If this doesn't sell, I found a blessing in disguise!