The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Canon 35mm f/1.8 & Canon 50mm f/1.2

Randomrambler

Hi guys,

I've got 2 canon LTM vintage lens to let go.
Note: I am based in Singapore, and I have included the cost of shipping in the lens.

1) Canon 35mm f/1.8 - $400 USD (includes shipping + paypal)
Optically very very good condition. Performs superbly.
Its actually the same lens formula as the f/2 version, stop it down to f/2 it performs the same. Its less contrasty mainly cos of a different lens coating, but with photoshop now a days, its not hard to get over that.

Comes with front orignal cap and rear lens cap.

Externally, there is a dent on the filter thread, you can probably get it repaired to remove the dent. The price is already low in reflection of that.

2) Canon 50mm f/1.2 - $600 USD (includes shipping + paypal)
This rare fast lens isnt always well known for its sharpness, but has a very characteristic dreamy look. Its not in the best externally condition and has a light haze on the glass, but to me, it adds to the dreamy look.
Letting this rare lens go cause I realized I really havent been using this much.

comes with generic front cap and rear lens cap.

Drop me a PM if you're keen on any of these lens. :)