The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, mint + extras

tetrode

I have been shooting with both Canon and Nikon systems for a while but, with a D800 on pre-order, I've decided to concentrate solely on Nikon. To start the process, I will be selling my mint condition Canon 1D Mark IV body:

The body will arrive in its original box along with the manuals, solutions disk, battery, battery charger, etc. In addition it will come with a second Canon original LP-E4 battery, Kirk Arca plate, and Herringbone leather handstrap (seen in the photos above).

If third party freeware is to be trusted, shutter actuations are around 30k.

$4100 for everything, shipped and insured. Paypal fees are the buyer's responsibility should that method of payment be used. Bank check or personal check also accepted. Local pickup in the New York City vicinity also okay.