The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OM 50/1.2, 4ti, 1n and 50/1.8 MIJ

Albino_BlacMan

Decided that there’s no point in owning nice gear if you don’t get the chance to use it. As such I’m selling off a bunch of stuff to help fund a trip to Indonesia later this year. All price include shipping and paypal fees (although Paypal gift is greatly appreciated).

Note: I'll only accept returns if something is not as described. Buyer pays return shipping.

1. Olympus OM 50/1.2 - $600 (?) – Very nice condition OM 50/1.2. Aperture and focus seem nice and smooth. A gorgeous piece of glass that seemed too nice to use. As such it turned into a shelf queen and I stuck to my beater Pentax MX and K50/1.4. Ebay BIN wants $800+ for this, KEH wants $650+ for it (both of which don’t include shipping). I’d let it go for $600 shipped and paypal’d including the 49mm B+W Filter on the front. I can’t find any finished auctions on Ebay so I think this is a fair price. If not feel free to let me know.

2. Black Olympus OM-4t with Beattie Intenscreen, Griptack, Box, Manual, Original Focus Screen – $500 (?) - Like to 50/1.2 this seemed too nice to use. Ran a roll through this almost exactly a year ago and it worked. Swore I would get a Zhou half case before I used it again and then ran out of money for one. As such it sat around for the last 12 months. Comes with a pristine Beattie Intenscreen (45 degree angle split and grid line as seen here Error), Black Griptack in case you want to replace the leather (never got around to doing it myself) original box, manual, batteries and plastic bottom cover. Not sure about price on this one because of the screen, this one is in nice (but not perfect condition, see mark on advance lever and brassing on film holder).

Note: with the Interscreen and the 50/1.2 looking through the viewfinder is fantastically bright.

3. OM-1n, OM-PC, Grey Griptack and 50/1.8 - $90 – OM-1n with peeling leather, OM-PC with jammed shutter and a 50/1.8 on the front. OM-1n is untested. My plan was just to send this all to John (zuiko.com) and have him CLA the OM-1, and steal the screen from the PC and stick it in while he was at. He said that he could do that for the price of a standard CLA. Never got around to sending it to him but I think this would be an amazing shooter if someone got around to it.

4. OM 50/1.8 MIJ – $90 - Everything seems to work nicely. Optics look clean and clear. Comes with B+W 49mm filter

Last edited: