The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS/CANADA] Leica M4 CLA'd, Great User w/ Leather Case $850

nahlene

Hi getDPI people, I have a M4 available for sale. I am asking for $850 OBO. I am located in Toronto, ON Canada.

For pictures, plz refer to my post at another site

Cosmetically, it's got tiny scratches and fine dents here and there. The paint on the backdoor frame is about half gone. I replaced the original leather with the "Black Beauty" luxury leather about 2 years ago, looks like a perfect match.

Mechanically, it's perfect. I had it CLA'd at David Yau's place last October and ran 20-ish rolls through. All shutter speeds are accurate and instantly responsive, rangefinder well aligned, viewfinder crispy clean, rewinding lever butter smooth.

I am also including a brand new dark brown leather pouch which will easily fit in M4 any M lens and quite a few rolls of films easily, and it has a waterproof inner cover as well.

I am really really unwilling to sell it, but I need budget for my video equipment or M lens for a CLE which i use to do my current project. I have taken good care of, but not babied this leica. It has travelled to several different countries with me and ran at least 100 rolls in my hand.

** Willing to trade with the following options:
1. Direct Trade with a mint ZM 28/2.8 Biogon w/ a good UV

2. Decent Condition Ultron 28/2 (no wobble and no focal shift), Rokkor 40/2, Nokton 40/1.4 SC or any other 40mm/28mm lens that will fit Minolta CLE.

* for Option 2, let me know what item you have and its condition, and we will start the price

3. Canon 17-55mm f2.8 USM IS, $50 extra from me.

*** Strongly prefer North American sale, local Toronto Sale welcomed.
Reasonable Offers are also welcomed.

;)pm or email ([email protected]) are both fine for me.

Last edited: