The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 / 90 Cron APO Asph. / 28 Elmarit-M / 50 Cron Chrome

Bruno

For sale a great camera and lenses set or separately:

Leica M8 black body: 3.000 actuations, comes with box, paperworks, original strap and battery. MINT condition. 2 Batteries are include. 1.600€ SOLD, Pending for payment

90 Summicron AA: A jewell, MINT condition. No scratch or something like that, it's CLEAN and PERFECT. 2.600€ Original Leica case, no box. SOLD, pending for payment

50 Summicron Latest version, Chrome: The same as the 90, MINT condition, no marks, Lenses are PRISTINE. 1.400€ Original Leica case, no box.

28 Elmarit-M: Almost PERFECT, no paint loss and Lenses without any sign of use, as well the body. Original Leica case, no box. 900€ SOLD

I have also 3 UV/IR Leica filters for each one, include on the sale. If You don't want the Filter, I Won't down the price.

All the receipt and manuals are include.

I prefer Bank Transfer, but I am ok with paypal (add 3% fees) Shipping worldwide on your own.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Bruno

EDIT:

Elmarit 28-M SOLD to Araakii PAYMENT received.

90 Cron SOLD to cstarke PAYMENT received.

Leica M8 SOLD to Bazwell PAYMENT received.

Just the 50 MINT chrome it's available.

Last edited:

blimey

Umm...my elmarit still hasn't arrived...
At least your Elmarit was sent with tracking. I have been PM this guy every day since last Thursday. Apparently, he is in the hospital and is sick. He will again try to send the 28mm Cron I bought from him today. Well see if he comes through. I have faith he will come through this time or Paypal/Credit Card charge back here I come.

Araakii

At least your Elmarit was sent with tracking. I have been PM this guy every day since last Thursday. Apparently, he is in the hospital and is sick. He will again try to send the 28mm Cron I bought from him today. Well see if he comes through. I have faith he will come through this time or Paypal/Credit Card charge back here I come.
If you click the tracking link above, it only directs you to the tracking page. I need the actual tracking number.