The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Leica M9 + 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE

SYGTAFOTO

I'm selling my black M9 and 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE as a package.
I will not break up the kit.

M9 has lightly used with minor hints of brassing here and there. About 5500 shutter count. Never had any issues with the camera. It comes with A&A black leather strap, battery, charger, and a body cap.

35 Summilux ASPH FLE looks mint with no visible wear. Basically, glass is mint and barrel is mint.
Lens comes with hood, B+W 46mm UV filter, front and rear caps.

As I don't have boxes for either, I would prefer F2F transaction (in GTA), but I am all ears for shipping within Canada. Fees are extra (Paypal, shipping + insurance). I can also accept EMT.

Price for the package is $ 11,200 CAD net to me.

Pictures will be up by the weekend.

Thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

Last price drops.

M9 - $5050
35mm summilux - $5200 (I noticed one very tiny knick on the end of the hood over the weekend. I'm going to keep this lens if it does not sell by this Wednesday.)

Thanks.