The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta Dynax 9Ti (ADI/SSM upgraded) + VC-9M

P

Pontus

I'm selling a never used Minolta Dynax 9Ti with the ADI/SSM upgrade from Runtime in Germany. As icing on the cake I'm including the matching VC-9M vertical grip.

The VC-9M (M as in magnesium) vertical grip is virtually impossible to find and it is much lighter than the normal VC-9 vertical grip.

The camera and the grip have been a museum piece at a camera shop. Both look brand new but it is possible that you could find the odd mark if you look very closely. Not one picture has ever been taken with the combo.

I have the camera, the grip the strap and the green presentation box. Unfortunately no papers. No papers or boxes for the grip either.

My price is 1850 EUR plus shipping. All costs on the buyer. I'm located in Finland.