The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Canon 1V-HS for your Rangefinder..

agoglanian

Hi Guys,

I'm moving around more of my equipment, and I want to go back to shooting film on a Rangefinder vs an SLR. I find that I tend to use my DSLRs more than my 1V when I'm going to lug that big of a camera around.

I am offering my exceptionally clean Canon EOS 1V body up for consideration. There are minor, minor scuffs on the bottom of the body (from setting it down on some rough ground), but it is otherwise perfect.

The camera has had less than 40 rolls through it and will come in the original box with the GR-E2 grip attached.

I will also be including the following extras:
PB-E2 booster drive - In the box, excellent condition
BP-E1 battery grip - Somewhat hard to find, also in the box and excellent condition
2x Canon L3 neck straps (my favorite Canon stock strap)
EC-B split-screen
EC-D grid screen

What I'm looking for would ideally be a Bessa R3m (or A) with the 40mm Nokton. Used is perfectly fine as long as it's in good condition without any issues. I could possibly be swayed to include my EF 50mm f/1.4 with the caps, OEM hood and box as well depending on what we are talking about trading.

Otherwise, here's a list of everything I'm interested in:

Bessa R3a/m, R2a/m, R2, along with 40mm Nokton or 35mm Skopar, Ultron, Nokton
Hexar RF with 35 or 50mm
Hexar AF + cash (really open to this trade actually)

Send me a PM if you're interested in working something out.

Thanks!

Ok here's some photos of what I'm offering.

*This is the scuffs on the bottom

Last edited: