The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica IIIf Film Camera Body Black Dial CLA'd New Curtain, New Beam

L

lestudioup

This IIIF Leica screw mount camera is in EX+ to Mint- condition. Bought one year ago locally, was in original case, former owner told me the camera got little use.
I shot a roll, slow speed not accurate and negatives come out full of light leak. So I sent the camera for repair and CLA. It came back with new curtain, new separate beam. There after I shot several rolls out of it, all black and white, results are great. These screw mount camera is not for action shooting but if you really like to use it for deliberate shots, and a small camera you can carry anywhere, this is it!
Cosmetic condition is mint-, the leatherette is original and no loss and no feel of loose contact. No dings or dents. There is a light mark on the "leica" wording, see photo 4. Base plate shows some scratches. Some trace of use on the cold shoe.
Range finder is clean and clear and contrasty and accurate. All speeds work accordingly include all slow speeds.

This camera meets collector standard and it is also a practical camera for photographer. Maybe best companion if you already own an M3, M4, M6, or M9.

I want $500, paypal. Free shipping CONUS. Paid over $250 for the CLA and new curtains, new beam.