The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M3 SS with 35mm Summicron (8 elements)

socal

I am selling one of my M3 collections to fund my audiophile purchase. This combo is in excellent condition and rarely available in used market. It included the original box front cap and Leica silver filter. Because the body and lens was in storage for sometimes, both were CLA by Youxin a couple months ago, they are ready to work. Quote from Youxin on the lens: "Most fungus was gone with slight left over. Haze also cleaned to the best. Overall the lens is way better than used to be, should be a good photo taker." Selling both for $2800.00 net but included shipping within CONU US. The next item i may sell is the Hasselblad 903SWC.

Last edited: