The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Price Reduced - Leaf Aptus 75s + Phase One 645AF camera

haring

Up for sale:

- Phase One 645AF Medium Format Camera,
- Film back for the camera (645AF), and
- Leaf 75S digital back (33MP - 5218 actuation count).

Here is a photo of the camera itself: http://www.haringphotography.com/blog/wedding-photography/phase-one-645af-leaf-aptus-75s/

7,500USD.

I can sell the digital back separately as well.

The digital back is like new - I purchased it about two years ago. I have not used it very much. My website: haringphotography.com
It includes: the camera + film back for the camera + LEAF digital back + case + whatever you see on the photos (three batteries - they hold charge, barely used, cables for Mac and PC, charger for the Leaf back batteries, manual, etc. everything it came with originally).

Send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions: 786 444 9743.

The camera: used Phase One 645AF camera body + 645AF film back is included! No lens. You can shoot film and digital. You just have to add your lens.

I have a mamiya 120 macro "d" version which I may sell in a different listing.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Otto