The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GH2 body or with lens

Rawfa

I´m looking for a GH2 body. I might consider buying it with a lens if the offer is good.

us$650 shipped and I´ll make the paypal deposit right now.

Rawfa

Based on the differences between a hacked GH2 and a GH1 and taking in consideration this will be very sporadically for personal video projects I´ve decided to get a GH1 instead.

Rawfa

I´m looking for GH2 body again. I might consider buying a combo though (the body with something like a 14-140mm, 14-150mm, 20mm 1.7). Bare in mind you will be shipping to Brazil and I will need a shipping method that has international tracking.

Sparky16

I´m looking for GH2 body again. I might consider buying a combo though (the body with something like a 14-140mm, 14-150mm, 20mm 1.7). Bare in mind you will be shipping to Brazil and I will need a shipping method that has international tracking.
You said you'd consider a GH-1 with 14-150mm...if you ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING A GH-1 WITH 14-150MM AT ALL, REPHRASE YOUR WTB AD. Obviously, you don't even know this lens' existence!

Rawfa

First of all WHERE exactly do I say I´m even considering a GH1??? After I´ve restarted the post I´ve said I´m looking for a GH2 again.
Second it is OBVIOUS that I mean the OLYMPUS 14-150mm which is actually a MICRO 4/3 lens. Even if I hadn´t said all of this I´m not forced to accept any offer that comes to me, so don´t get all emotional just because I said no to YOUR offer that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what I´m looking for and stop polluting my thread with your whining!!!

Last edited: