The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leitz Elmarit-M 28 mm F2.8 V3 Lens + 12536 Leitz Hood + B+W UV/IR Cut

lamlux

Leitz Elmarit-M 28mm f2.8 Version 3
Leica M Mount
Serial: 3154529
Condition: LN-

Selling my pristine Elmarit-M 28mm f2.8 V3, I have an M8, and think I want to go wider, since I own a Zeiss 35/2 these two lenses ranges were too close.
The characteristics of this lens are amazing though, and if it weren't for my shooting primarily at low-light, I would keep it.
This lens has been in a bubble all of it's life until it reached my ownership, where it was used on my M8 for maybe 200 photos.

There is nearly no wear on the lens at all.

Very good shots from this lens, bokeh is not completely blurred out but has a nice rendering.
I still think it's one of the best lenses for the M8, I just have fallen in love with the Zeiss 35 though, since i'm so used to ~50mm zoom.

Has original Leitz 12536 Hood, worth $100 alone.
There is also a Mint B+W 49mm UV+IR Cut filter included. Great for M8 or M9, digital applications.

Condition:
There are very little markings if at all on this lens.
There may be one dust spec on the rear element, but i'm not willing to clean it off since I just don't trust myself to!
Please see photos for the best description.

This lens can be attached to any micro-four thirds cameras or the NEX series by virtue of contacting the manufacturer of which mount otmount or using the internet to find them. Theres thousands of them.

Comes with what you see:
- Leitz Elmarit 28mm f2.8 Version 3 Lens
- B+W 49mm 486 UV IR Cut filter
- Rear cap

Shipping will be handled via USPS Priority Insured, Signature required.
I will only ship to confirmed addresses, and this is going to be US only.

Price is $1250 Paypal and USPS Priority Insured included.

Last edited:
D

dr.na

wow, lens is in really good condition as described... thx so much...