The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 & Zeiss ZM 28mm

cmace127

After much thought I have decided to sell my beloved M9. Shutter count is 6500 and it is gray/silver in color. Comes with a warranty up until December of this year. I will aid the buyer in case any issues arise because Leica warranties are non-transferable in the USA. The camera was serviced by Leica in June last year and is in perfect working order (I will include the service certificate as proof). Cosmetically there are one or two scratches on the base plate as you can see in the photos. The top plate has a very light scuff that I could not get to appear in photos. I have had a screen protector on since day one and overall the body is in great shape. The thumbie and strap are not included in this sale. Comes with the original box, paperwork, unused strap, battery and charger. Price is $5400 plus PayPal & shipping.

I am also selling a lovely black Zeiss ZM 28mm Distagon. It is very near mint as I cannot see and blemishes on the barrel or glass. It has been used but I probably would not be able to tell it apart from a new one. Comes with original box, paperwork and both lens caps. Price is $850 plus PayPal and shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited: