The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M8 and lenses- Clean Gear!

C

chrispatel

Up for sale is my Leica gear.

1. Leica M8 Black- Extremely clean and plastic cover is still on the baseplate. No brassing and minimal use. Comes with Artist and Artisan black leather half case, Match Technical Eyecup, and Thumbs-up grip. LCD has had a glasss protector on it so there are no issues.

Box and paperwork included as well as 2 OEM batteries, charger, and OEM strap. Looking for $2300.00 net to me. Shipping in the CONUS included.
2. Leica 75mm Summarit - Again clean and not much use. Comes with outer and inner box, all paperwork, cloth lens bag as well as a UV/IR filter.

Looking for $1350.00 net to me. Shipping included in the CONUS.
3. Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 M-mount lens with all caps, UV/IR filter, box, and paperwork. Just bought this from B&H a few months ago.

Looking for $375.00 net to me. Shipping included in the CONUS
The only reason I am selling is to fund a DSLR kit. I have realized that this set-up just doesn't work with a 2 and 6 year old.

All equipment is in working order and no issues. If you are in the Chicago burbs you are welcomed to inspect if serious.

Flickr: purdu_chris' Photostream

Pics can be found here
Chris Patel
Oswego, IL
[email protected]

C

chrispatel

All gear now sold. Just placed an ad for my b-laika bag