The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nex 7 body: $1100/Tamron 18-200: $650

Bigkidneys

Both are literally like new received last month. The body is an Asian market body different in that it records AVCHD video in 25 and 50 vice the 24 and 60. Both models record MP4 which is what most people record with since it's compatible with Mac and Windows so no issues unless you are a pro videographer and want to record in AVCHD. For stills, there is no difference. Decided to move back to FF so no longer need these. The body was actually bought here last month for $1300. Plenty of feedback on FM and EBay. $1100 net shipped in conus.

Tamron 18-200 black E mount lens. Purchased from B&H last month. Outside of the 30 day return so you get this almost at $100 off. $650 shipped net in conus. Thanks.

Jason

Bigkidneys

It does. I don't think there was a receipt included but have an email to the original seller as we speak to see if he remembers including one. I am at work so I can't check the box but do remember the disc and typical warraty papers and such being in box.

Jason