The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) Nikon D3

Roel

I am selling my excellent+ condition Nikon D3. It was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer (Henrys) in May 2008. It has been my backup camera and has 50,070 shutter actuations on it. The shutter is rated for 300,000 actuations, so there is still plenty of life in it.

I have had no issues with this camera and it has performed flawlessly. It has only been into Nikon service for its annual CLA (Clean, Lubricate and Adjust) which Nikon provides to NPS members who own pro cameras. The only thing I can find on the camera (see photos) is that the rear LCD has a couple very, very faint hairline marks on it. They are only visible in extremely bright sunlight and when the LCD is on (with an image), you cannot see the hairline marks at all. I tried to photograph these marks but they do not show up in the photographs - that is how faint they are.

Included with this sale:

- the D3 itself
- strap
- body cap
- software CD
- USB, video cables
- original charger
- Nikon EN-EL4a battery (shows "2" on the battery meter where "0" is new and "4" is replace)
- original box
- warranty card (although, the camera is out of warranty)

I do not have the english manual (but I have the french one) … I can't seem to find it. I do, however, have the english PDF of the manual and can email a copy of it if you are interested.

The price is $2,500.00 US or Canadian dollars which includes insured shipping via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Local pickup or inspection is welcome. The camera is located in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. I accept Paypal, Email Money Transfer or cash (local pickup).

If you are interested or wish to purchase, please contact me via PM or at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited: