The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony A77 kit plus much more

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have in great condition a Sony A77 with the 16-50 zoom lens plus 2 Extra Sony original batteries for a total of 3. Everything is in great condition except for the rear LCD screen which has 2 scratches on it that will not come off. Has no performance effect but it is scratched and for that you get a screaming price on it. New at B&H it is 2k and the Extra batteries add up to about 2100. Like to sell this as a package than the other accessories or if someone wants it all I can do that as well. I have box and all the paper work and manuals.

Sony SLT-A77 Digital Camera With 16-50mm Lens Kit SLT-A77VQ B&H

Asking a screaming price of $1650.00. Thats 450 dollars off new and I got it when it first came out. Shipped and paypal no charges

Also have a Sony SAL-55200-2 55-200mm f/4-5.6 DT AF Zoom Lens. That I used once new price 199.00 . I am asking 155.00 shipped and paypal

Sony SAL-55200-2 55-200mm f/4-5.6 DT AF Zoom Lens SAL55200/2 B&H

Than I have a Sony flash model HVL-F43AM Compact External Flash with a stofen diffuser.

New price 349.00. I am asking 299.00 shipped and paypal

Sony HVL-F43AM Compact External Flash HVL-F43AM B&H Photo Video

Sony FA-HS1AM Hot Shoe Adapter New price 99.00. I am asking 75.00 dollars shipped

Sony FA-HS1AM Hot Shoe Adapter FA-HS1AM B&H Photo Video

I have boxes and paperwork for everything

You want it all than PM me for a screaming deal. I can even separate the lens and the body

I am also interested in any Nikon lens trade