The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F, F3HP, FM and Nikkor lenses

maddoc

My eye-sight makes it difficult to focus a SLR precisely, therefore I don`t use my Nikon SLR gear at all and decided to sell it to make some space. I am the original owner of everything (except for the Nikon F & 50/2.0 H-C) offered for sale here but have never managed to bring the original manuals,warranty cards etc. with me to Japan. So ... sorry, no boxes etc. for these items. (I don`t know when I will visit Germany again and can`t promise to find them)

Nikon F, bought used from a friend here in Japan. Body shows the usual signs of wear but works flawless, no light leaks, shutter-speeds OK (but not tested professionally). The plain prism housing has a dent and a crack inside the prism glass, the waist level finder looks like new. Included are the hot-shoe adapter and waist-level-finder.

Nikkor 50/2.0 H-C, bought together with the Nikon F. Barrel shows some paint wear but no dings or dents, lettering is still very nice. Aperture clicks firmly into stops, no oil on the blades and I could not detect signs of haze or fungus. Lens comes with UV Skylight filter but no front or rear-cap.

NEW ASKING PRICE (CAMERA PLAIN PRISM + WAIST-LEVEL FINDER + LENS + HOT-SHOE ADAPTER) US$220

***THE F MANUAL HAS BEEN SOLD ***

Nikon F3HP, SN # 1736295. I bought this camera new in 1986. Cameras looks and works great, some scratches and a small dent in the baseplate. The mirror-damping foam and foam-seal in the rear should be replaced some time, though. (Both foams became a little sticky). The meter is accurate, shutter-speeds are OK and both, VF LCD display and illumination still work (remarkable for the F3 !). Camera comes with a strap and original body-cap.

NEW ASKING PRICE US$240

Nikon FM, SN # 3341909. I bought this camera new in 1983 (DM 449, I won`t forget that price ...). Camera works without any flaws, meter is accurate (The electronic circuit was exchanged once in 1987 by Nikon Deutschland), so dings or dents. Comes with strap and original body-cap.

ASKING PRICE US$130

EDIT: THE FOLLOWING LENSES COME WITH NIKON FRONT- & REAR-CAP, NO FILTERS !

Nikkor 105/2.5 SN # 902761. Lens bought new by me in 1985. UV protection filter permanently mounted until recently. No oil on the blades, aperture clicks firmly into stops, no wobble or sloppy focus and no signs of haze or fungus. However, the lens has lots of severe coating marks due to a UV protecting filter that got broken and the glass parts trapped between the front element and front cap ... Due to this the lens shows some lower contrast now and is somewhat prone to flare when shooting into the sun. A nice portrait lens, though.

ASKING PRICE US$ 90

Nikkor 200/4.0 Ais, SN# 936855. Lens bought new by me in 1988. UV protection filter permanently mounted until recently. Aperture clicks firmly into stops, no wobble or sloppy focus. I could not detect any signs of haze or fungus. This lens shows some wear or maybe traces of oil on the blades, not sure what it is. I removed the mount once to check for the aperture opening / closing mechanism and one of the screws holding the mount got slightly damaged. It does not affect anything except making removing the screw in the future a little more difficult.

NEW ASKING PRICE US$ 90

SB22 Speedlight for the F3HP. Flash works as it should and comes with the original diffuser for wide-angle usage.

ASKING PRICE US$ 30

I will sell to the first person who says "I will take it" and actually transfers the money. Paypal is OK for me, I take the fees. Shipping will be with Japan Post, EMS (tracking and insurance) at cost depending on the location. Also, packing and preparing for shipping will take a little time, depending on the size of the package.

I will not mark any parcel as gift or write a lower value on the customs slip !!

All sales are final (please ask questions before buying !) and BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT DUES OR TAXES ON HIS END !!

Sorry but no trades at the moment !

maddoc

REDUCED PRICES

NIKON F + 50/2.0 H-C + HOT-SHOE ADAPTER + PLAIN PRISM + WST FINDER US$210
NIKON F3HP US$200
NIKON FM US$110
NIKKOR 105/2.5 US$80
NIKKOR 200/4.0 US$80

maddoc

NEW PRICES

NIKON F + 50/2.0 H-C + HOT-SHOE ADAPTER + PLAIN PRISM + WST FINDER US$190
NIKON F3HP US$190