The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Assortment of pencils

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Jack,
It seems that FedEx is all tied up delivering all those notices of pending litigation to the shareholders of financial services companies. But the rumor that FedEx was in merger talks with Pony Express for a stock and feed swap is categorically false, after all, with the rise in feed prices and the EPA rules on horse-back delivery queering the deal.
I will set aside a couple of these beauties for you on the off chance that conditions might improve.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Terry!,
Where would you like your gift pencils delivered?
I think you might be more the 2H type since it takes such a sharp point which might be useful in your line of work.
-bob

Terry

Happy Birthday Terry!,
Where would you like your gift pencils delivered?
I think you might be more the 2H type since it takes such a sharp point which might be useful in your line of work.
-bob
I think I need softer ones so my clients don't stab me with the sharp points :rolleyes:

helenhill

Bob,

Are you sharpening Pencils
while sipping a Martini.....:thumbup:
I hear the honk of a Greygoose

Bottoms Up-H

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Helen,
Tonight it is a bone dry Hendricks with a slice of cucumber.
Goes well with aromatic cedar and graphite.
-bob