The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax APO Makro Planar 120 F4

Gatorine

I purchased my Contax APO Makro Planar used from KEH a couple of years ago to use once the NAM-1 EF mount conversion became available. It has seen little use. The glass is perfect, there is a small amount of wear on the lens body. The lens hood I purchased used more recently. It has a few blemishes (again, see photos). I'm selling this because it turns out I don't shoot many photos at 1:1. I much prefer to use my 90 mm TS-E for closeup work. Go figure. My price is $1250 paypal'd & shipped within the CONUS (will ship elsewhere for more $). The price includes the GB-73 hood.

I'm new here but I have a fair amount of feedback on fredmiranda.com under the same username as well as 100+ positives on evilbay (again under the same username).

Link to photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/gatorine/ContaxGearForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ7_77jnlcyVogE

Last edited:

Gatorine

I can't how figure out how to edit this message further. The price on the Makro Planar has been reduced to $1200.