The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Polaris SPD 100 Flash Meter + Pentax 5.5x Loupe

D&A

Hi All,

*** To contact me with questions or to purchase items below, please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com, since responding to PM's on my small cell phone is always difficult.

Up for sale is the following:

1. Polaris SPD 100 flash meter. Current model being sold at B&H and others. Classic, accurate, very resonably priced and reasonable compact and easy and a joy to use. Perfect for Incident or Reflective Readings, program mode too! It's in excellent + condition with little wear and use and is a spare one I've always kept. Woks flawlessly. Comes with original case, original instruction book and original strap.

Price is $125.00 Paypalled and Shipped. Link to info and reviews regarding this meter is:

Shepherd/Polaris Polaris Digital Meter SPD100 B&H Photo Video

2. Pentax's classic 5.5x Loupe. Large diamter, very bright and sharp and it's always compared to Loupes costing many times more, including German made ones. A favorite for those that want a very sharp loupe for large negatives or viewing detail on a print or anything else where such magnification is needed. Loupe is essentually unused and is in flawless condition. Comes with both original Pentax Caps.

Price is $59.00 Paypalled & shipped. Link to info and reviews regarding this loupe is:

Pentax 5.5x Loupe 60051 B&H Photo Video

Once again please e-mail me at address above rather than a PM! Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

<gentle nudge>. Of course my Leica M9 which is under Leica warrenty plus the extras I'm including, are still for sale too! (it's in a seperate "For Sale" Posting). Thanks!

Dave (D&A)