The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GF2 Body, Aki-Asahi 1/2-case for GF2

Owen_Coors

After receiving request for buying Aki-Asahi GF2 case seperately, I'm relisting these as seperate items.

1) Panasonic GF2 body with approx. 6000 shutter actuations. Has Aki-Asahi leatherette. Only wear is to leatherette, from removing and reinstalling from/into 1/2-case. Comes with 3x batteries, 1x OEM and 2x aftermarket. The aftermarket batteries will only work in the camera if you use the "russian hacked firmware." I've not used that firmware, myself. Comes with everything that originally came in box and Lexar 4gb card. $200/Shipped to US address. Paypal only

2) Black Aki-Asahi 1/2-case for Panasonic GF2. $70/Shipped to US address. Paypal only

Owen_Coors

How about,

GF2 $190/Shipped to US address, Paypal only

Aki-Asahi GF2 1/2 case, $67/Shipped to US address, paypal only :)

Owen_Coors

Final bump. $180/Shipped to US address for GF2. $60/Shipped to US address for black Aki GF2 case. Paypal only, please :)