The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) NEX 5n + 18-55mm kit and accessories

T

Tuukka Elias

Im selling my NEX 5n to fund some film stuff.

For sale is black NEX 5n 18-55 kit with two spare batteries(sony), adapters for leica M and contax G (also caps for them), and 16gb sandisk extreme pro sd card 95MB/s.

I bought the kit about 3 months ago, at last December, so it still has lot of warranty left. Shutter count is little under 1400. Condition is mint. Comes with all the original papers and packages, everything included when bought new. Adapters are not any certain brand, but they are working well. Another says CONTAX(G)-NEX (50e from ebay), and other one says LM-G (25e from ebay).

I prefer to sell this as a set. Im asking 610euros shipped to Europe. I payed over 900euros for this set 3 months ago.

If payed via pp add 3%. Bank transfer is also ok. That way there would not be any additional payments like pp.

If you want to see some pics taken with the camera or from the camera, please send me PM.

Located at Finland