The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX-7 Kit with Black 18-55 lens

Jonathan

I just received this 3 days ago(US authorized dealer) and have shot less than 50 photos. It's a beauty and the IQ is stunning, but I'm too used to my bigger camera and have a D800 on the way soon.

Includes everything, receipt, etc. Nothing has been taken out of the box except the camera, battery and charger. Also, a great quality screen protector that I never even got a chance to put on as well as a great Sony bag that is just the right size for this camera and 18-55 and another lens. I'll check the model of the bag. I also just bought the bag.

Lastly, I have a manual focus lens that fits the camera that I've never even tried. The lens was given to me, so just consider it a free bonus; not sure how good it is. It's not a Sony brand.

Price is $1500 shipped via FedEx. Signature required. Paypal add the fee. Other payment methods welcome to avoid the fees. No Paypal gift; it's just not safe for anyone.

I have 351+ feedbacks on Fred Miranda, some here, a lot on Nikonians and Nikon Cafe. Please PM if interested.