The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron 50/2 v3 Canon 50/1.2 LTM CLAd 50mm f2 f1.2

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Leica Summicron v3 50mm F2, with matching hood 12585, and caps.

The lens is just returned from CLA, so it is very clean. It is in good condition. Glass has no scratch. Focusing is silky smooth, aperture clicks nicely in each stop, and there is no oil on blade. Cosmetically the body and the hood shows moderate signs of wear. This is a wonderful lens to handle.

Wide open this lens has better sharpness and contrast than the highly acclaimed DR, as it doesn't have the dreamy look of DR, yet it is not harsh in its rendering. I used it primarily to take pictures of my daughter's school performance, as it is the best 50mm lens at F2 that I have. Selling it because I am upgrading to Summilux ASPH, so I will need some serious fund.

Asking price is $1100 or best offer.
More pictures can be seen here:
ipernity: Leica Summicron 50 v3 by Polo Lam

For sale is the Canon Leica Screw Mount (LTM) 50mm F/1.2 Lens with original front cap and rear cap

The lens is just returned from CLA, so it is very clean. It is in good condition. Front element has some minor cleaning marks, very common for this lens but have no effect on image. The rear element is pristine. Aperture open and close smoothly, there is no oil on blade. There are some minor signs of use on the body.

Asking price is $600 or best offer. Saw a recent one sold for $700:
CANON 50mm F1.2 LTM L39 Leica Screw Mount M8 M8.2 M9 M9P GXR-M M43 NEX GX1 EP3 | eBay

More pictures can be seen here:
ipernity: Canon LTM 50 1.2 by Polo Lam

All price already include paypal fee and USPS priority shipping with signature confirmation to paypal confirmed address in US. Will honor "I will take the lens at asking price" first before considering reasonable offer though. All sales are final. Thanks for looking.

Also selling: Voigtlander CV Ultron 35mm F/1.7 and Ultra Wide Heliar 15/4.5 w/ box:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-...cv-35-1-7-15-4-5-ultron-heliar-ltm-w-box.html

Last edited: