The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 4.0/35mm

vonalpen

For sale: ALPA Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 4.0/35 mm

The lens is in excellent condition.
ALPA have sent it to Rodenstock for a check-up, everything is fine:
No marks or scratches on metal lens body, lens surfaces perfect.
Shutter and focus helicoid excellent, shutter speeds accurate.
Focus smooth throughout entire range, distance label on helicoid accurate.
It comes with the original front and rear lens caps, ALPA brass shutter button, neoprene protective pouch and original box.
Serial number is 11856979, all attached photos are from the actual item.
More information about the lens on ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - Intro

I purchased the lens in 2007 directly from ALPA of Switzerland and have taken many great images with it on an ALPA SWA with a Phase One P45+.
It's name has since been changed by Rodenstock from "Apo-Sironar digital HR" to "HR Digaron-S", but it's the identical lens.

Reason for selling: I have upgraded to the Phase One IQ180 which has a bigger sensor.
The Digaron-S 35mm has an image circle of 70mm and therefore hardly allows any shifting on the IQ180 any more, so I have bought the 4,0/32mm instead, which offers an image circle of 90mm.

Price is US $ 3400, shipping is free (worldwide), Paypal welcome.

This is the first time I'm selling anything here on getdpi.com, but you can check my Ebay history, username on Ebay is "vonalpen11" (100% positive feedbacks).

Contact information:

Jost von Allmen
Photographer
Helvetiastrasse 53
3800 Unterseen
Switzerland

Fotografie: Jost von Allmen
[email protected]

I bought Alpa 35mm from vonalpen and will highly recommend him.
The lens is great and the transaction was very smooth.
Huang.C