The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Ricoh GXR, M mount, 28 mm f/2.5 & 50 mm f/2.5 APS modules, etc...

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone, it's come time for me to sell my Ricoh GXR kit. I am really looking to set the set up as a kit, but will consider breaking things up. The entire kit would include a GXR body, optional VF-2 EVF, M mount module (For Leica M mount lenses), A12 28 mm f/2.5 module, and A12 50 mm macro module, in addition to 2 batteries, a black leather case, and and all accessories/boxes that come with the system.

I would prefer to sell the entire kit for $1,250 (price includes shipping within CONUS), which is a very good price. IF broken apart, here's what I would consider for various components

GXR body: $200 (the battery lock is not working, but if you shut the camera battery door, everything works perfectly. Just full disclosure, as this in no-way affects how the body works)
GXR EVF: $100
GXR M mount: $450
GXR A12 28 mm f/2.5: $350
GXR A12 50 mm macro: $350

2 batteries
Leather case (died black by Matt Driscoll)
All of the boxes
All of the various accoutrements (charger cable, cords, etc)

Everything's in great working order, and other than minor issue with GXR's battery lock, it's in fanstatic condition. The A12 28 mm and 50 mm mounts were barely used, and the M mount probably has 2500 shutter clicks or so.

I don't use Paypal, so bank checks or personal checks only. I prefer a CONUS sale. I have perfect buy-sell feedback here, as well as good feedback at RFF.

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

PM's replied. One individual had a full inbox, so message wouldn't go through. If any of you have full mailboxes here, make sure to clean 'em out, so that I can respond.

Kit is still available. For those interested in everything except the M module, price is $1000 shipped (minus the M module). Otherwise, price is the same as stated above.

Best,
Ashwin