The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

iPad 1 64Gb Wifi + 3G

Sirfishalot

iPad 1 64GB Wifi + 3G
Excellent condition, well cared for iPad 1. Black, AT&T carrier. No marks on screen, some small nicks on one corner of the case and very slight brassing on opposite corner, price dropped accordingly includes all original items, box, case & cables. Also includes an unused Apple iPad case. Only selling it as I have upgraded to the latest generation.

Price: $325 plus shipping

Not considering any trades.

Terms
Payment:
Paypal accepted (please add 3%) to PayPal Verified address. I can also accept USPS Money orders and personal checks, but funds must clear first before shipping.

Shipping:
Fully insured via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation to the lower 48 US is included in the sales price

Returns:
If the item is not as described I'll accept returns minus the cost of packaging, shipping and insurance as long as you contact me first and ship back to me within 3 days of receiving the item. The item must be in the exact same condition in which it was sent to the buyer.

Please PM me for interest and questions
Thank you