The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Sony NEX-7 and Black Tamron E mount 18-200mm

bmacw

Selling my Sony Nex-7, 2 months old, excellent condition, except there is small paint chip on one of the two top dials. Comes with 2 spare batteries, black Gariz Nex 7 case, screen protector(already on camera).. and original packing.
Asking $1100+$10 shipping to ConUS

Also available, like new black Tamron 18-200mm lens for Sony E mount with B&W filter on it.
Asking $650+$10 Shipping to ConUS

$1700 w/ Free Shipping to ConUS IF sold as a package. I will also include a free Fotodiox Pro M to E Mount Adapter ($70 value), if purchased in bundle.*

You can find my profile on Rangfinderforum under the same user name for reference. As this item is more appropriate here. I have just created a new account on this forum.

Some shots from the camera+lens combo can be found here:
Flickr: BMacW's stuff tagged with nex7

Gariz Case Reference ( I have the black version):
etc : XS-CHNEX7BR »óÇ° »ó¼¼º¸±â

M mount to E mount Adapter Reference :
Amazon.com: Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, Leica M Lens to Sony Alpha Nex Camera Adapter, fit Sony NEX 3, NEX 5, fits Leica M lens, CL lens, Ernst Leitz Canada's ELCAN lens, Konica Hexar RF lens, and Minolta CL, CLE Rokkor Lens, Voigtländer len

bmacw

I recently purchased a Mamiya 645 AFDII with digital back and a few MF lenses. I can't not afford to keep this kit.

Thanks