The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Phase One P25+ Mint Mamiya Mount

FredBGG

Not Available
Selling a mint condition Phase One P25+ with a shot count of 8894.

These do not come up for sale often, let alone with a shot count so low.

Sensor is prefect and not a mark anywhere on the body or the back.

Still has all the rubber connector covers.

Price $ 7,000.

I am also including:

Metal sensor cover.

Several sync cables

Two Canon twin battery chargers and 4 new batteries. (and one or two used batteries).

Original manual in phase One leather pouch (like a diary) including white balance plexiglass.

New unused Phase One Digiclean two solution cleaning kit. (I have never needed to clean the sensor).

Original Capture One software with Capture One Pro Key Code version 3.7.
This lets you use Capture One with other branded cameras. Can be upgraded to Capture One Pro 6 for $ 99.

Price $ 7000 Plus shipping (Paypal add 3%).

With it's 9 micron photo-sites and sensor Plus technology this back produces very nice dynamic range, color and depth.

It can also handle one hour exposures.

The battery chargers I am including are double chargers and can also be used to power the P25+ with two batteries. You connect the batteries to the charger body and then the charger to the P25+. I am also including one belt clip for one of the chargers. This is also very useful in cold weather because you can keep the batteries under your coat keeping them warm and supplying better power to the back.

Last edited: