The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*MANY* Neat Leica bodies/lenses for sale

dannylin

1. Summicron 35mm F2 for M3, 8 elements, Silver - $ 1600
- Condition: Like New, yes, you won't believe it's like new for 50-yr-old lens. But it is!
- The is a rare German edition for M3 but works for all newer M bodies.
- Glass is free from scratch and perfect!

2. Leica CL - $580
- Condition: Mint+
- The camera is rarely used and was in mint+ condition. Along with the camera is a Leica CL leather case in user condition.

3. Summicron 50mm F2, German made, Black - $680
- Condition: Nice user condition
- Front, Rear Caps, original Leica hood and a B+W E39 filter are included

4. Leica M5 3-lug silver chrome, Rare! - $ 2,100

- Condition: Mint+, except there's a slight wearing signs at the bottom plate that can only be seen under stong light
- 3-lug Silver edition, only a few thousands were made.
- A rare MR-9 battery adapter will be included. This will enables you to use 1.5 volt modern batteries instead of the old and hard-to-find 1.35 volt mercury batteries

5. Leica M6 .72 Classic 1st edition in Leitz logo Super RARE! - $ 2,000

- Condition: Collectiable, except there's a extremely minute paint loss corner at the top plate above the Leitz red dot and the corner next to the soft release. (pictures will be sent by request)

- This is the first batch of M6 made in 1987. Only 3,000 were ever made. Note that its red dot is Leitz but not the usual Leica. ---

Buyers pay for 3% Paypal fee and actual shipping.

If you feel the price is beyond your budget, just try to make me your best offer.

--------------------

Payment: I prefer IBAN Bank Transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, buyers pay for the 3% Paypal fee.

Shipping: I'll basically ship by EMS to save your money but UPS/DHL/FedEx can be also arranged by request. Buyer pay for shipping. No additional handling fee, just actual shipping cost! The postage is estimated which might be a bit higher / lower than the actual value, I will partially refund if extra postage were charged.

Insurance: Insurance is optional but strongly recommended as I will not responsible for any damage made by the transportation.