*MANY* Neat Leica bodies/lenses for sale
1. Summicron 35mm F2 for M3, 8 elements, Silver - $ 1600
- Condition: Like New, yes, you won't believe it's like new for 50-yr-old lens. But it is!
- The is a rare German edition for M3 but works for all newer M bodies.
- Glass is free from scratch and perfect!
2. Leica CL - $580
- Condition: Mint+
- The camera is rarely used and was in mint+ condition. Along with the camera is a Leica CL leather case in user condition.
3. Summicron 50mm F2, German made, Black - $680
- Condition: Nice user condition
- Front, Rear Caps, original Leica hood and a B+W E39 filter are included
4. Leica M5 3-lug silver chrome, Rare! - $ 2,100
- Condition: Mint+, except there's a slight wearing signs at the bottom plate that can only be seen under stong light
- 3-lug Silver edition, only a few thousands were made.
- A rare MR-9 battery adapter will be included. This will enables you to use 1.5 volt modern batteries instead of the old and hard-to-find 1.35 volt mercury batteries
5. Leica M6 .72 Classic 1st edition in Leitz logo Super RARE! - $ 2,000
- Condition: Collectiable, except there's a extremely minute paint loss corner at the top plate above the Leitz red dot and the corner next to the soft release. (pictures will be sent by request)
- This is the first batch of M6 made in 1987. Only 3,000 were ever made. Note that its red dot is Leitz but not the usual Leica. ---
Buyers pay for 3% Paypal fee and actual shipping.
If you feel the price is beyond your budget, just try to make me your best offer.
Payment: I prefer IBAN Bank Transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, buyers pay for the 3% Paypal fee.
Shipping: I'll basically ship by EMS to save your money but UPS/DHL/FedEx can be also arranged by request. Buyer pay for shipping. No additional handling fee, just actual shipping cost! The postage is estimated which might be a bit higher / lower than the actual value, I will partially refund if extra postage were charged.
Insurance: Insurance is optional but strongly recommended as I will not responsible for any damage made by the transportation.
Re: *MANY* Neat Leica bodies/lenses for sale
Tags for this Thread