The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*Neat* Contax/Yashica lenses for sale

dannylin

2 Contax/Yashica mount lenses for sale

Contax Planar T* 85mm F1.4 MMG - $800
- This is the rare German made edition, MM type (even rarer than the AE type, especially in this condition).
- This is my favorite lens especially for portraits.
- Front/Rear Caps, Pouch, Original Contax Skylight UV filter included
- Condition: EX++ with only minor wear signs on the mount. Glass is perfect!
- Ref: This is a lens review written by me for the Motley Pixels: http://tinyurl.com/contax85-14

Contax Distagon T* 28mm F2.8 MMJ - $420
- This is the Japan made edition, MM type.
- This is one of my favorite wide angel CY mount lens and it's super sharp!
- Front/Rear Caps, Pouch, Contax G-12 (Rubber Lens Hood) included
- Condition: Like New but with some minute dust inside came from factory but will not have any effect on the photos. Glass is perfect!

Buyers pay for 3% Paypal fee and actual shipping.

If you feel the price is beyond your budget, just try to make me your best offer.

--------------------

Payment: I prefer IBAN Bank Transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, buyers pay for the 3% Paypal fee.

Shipping: I'll basically ship by EMS to save your money by UPS/DHL/FedEx can be also arranged by request. Buyer pay for shipping. No additional handling fee, just actual shiiping cost! The postage is estimated which might be a bit higher / lower than the actual value, I will partially refund if extra postage were charged.

Insurance: Insurance is optional but strongly recommended as I will not responsible for any damage made by the transportation.