The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9/M8 Trade - Anyone?

Gbealnz

I have a very nice M9 black chrome, bought on this forum, it really is nice. I am keen to return to the M8 which I sold to get the M9. Is there anyone out there who would be inclined to look at a trade of their similar condition M8, plus cash for my M9?
Drop me an e mail if you are please. g.beal (at) xnet.co.nz
Gary

Gbealnz

Cost, simple as that. The M8 was adequate for my limited purposes, and actually better in some respects for infra-red imaging for example. The M9 is wonderful absolutely wonderful, but the M8 is more than adequate as well.
Gary

Gbealnz

LOL Richard, I was cashing up to buy that SWC from you actually.
Appreciate all the PM's folks. Working through them as we speak.
Gary

Gbealnz

While I'm still not really any closer to sorting something out. I had a local deal on the boil, but it didn't pan out, so I am back on the market. We all know what sort of values are involved here, the only variables are the condition and shutter counts.
Failing that I sit tight and just use it, can't be all that bad surely.
Gary