The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 and 35mm f/1.8

Julio Marcos

Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
In mint condition, purchased in March 2011 from Amazon. No scratches anywhere, sharp at f/4 at all focal lengths on my D700 (at least to my standard, never understood all the bitching on the DPreview forums - maybe I got a good one!). USA model with a photocopy of the purchase receipt for Nikon's warranty (I got my co-worker to buy it for me when he got his D7000) . Comes with original box and everything that came with it (caps, pouch, etc.).

For me it worked very well - when compared to my 24mm f/1.4 at f/4, and with LR distortion corrections on, I could really not find much of a difference. It is actually a bit wider at its 24mm setting that the prime lens. Have not really used it much since I started using my NEX-5N for family outings, so it's in mint condition.

$975 PayPal gift with shipping included to continental USA; add 3% for regular PayPal.

Nikon AF-S 35mm f1/.8G
Used this for my full-frame D700, could not believe how sharp it is wide open! Excellent condition, no scratches on the glass, you can see a few tiny marks on the front plastic area where you put the lens cap. Comes with original box, purchase receipt for Nikon's warranty, and all the original caps.

Another lens I enjoyed quite a lot on my D700 once I cranked the Lightroom lens profile corrections to make-up for most of the vignetting.

$165 PayPal'ed and shipped to continental USA.