The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28 Elmarit ASPH, Leitz Ver III 50mm Summicron, CV 21/4 Color Skopar LTM

wjlapier

I have three lenses to sell.

First is a Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH 6 bit coded. Not much else to say. LNIB, with front and rear caps, hood, but hood doesn't have it's rubber cap. $1900 s/p in CONUS.

Next, Leitz Weztler Ver III 50mm Summicron. Body and glass is in mint condition. Aperture blades show slightest amount of use. Focus ring is not as smooth as a newer Leica lense, like the 28 elmarit I'm selling above, but it's not tight either. Comes with front and rear caps, Leitz 12585 hood ( in mint- condition ) and Leitz 14033 plastic cap for the hood when mounted on the lens in reverse. $1100 s/p in CONUS.

Finally, CV 21mm f/4 Color Skopar in LTM mount. Condition is mint. Everything is included as if purchased new, less the box and documents. Hood, and front and rear cap. $310 s/p in CONUS.

I will ship to international buyers if they provide great feedback from here, RFF, FM.com, or ebay. International buyers will pay additional $40 shipping and whatever insurance is for the item purchased. I'll ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is an additional cost to buyer in CONUS.

LMK if you have any questions. Bill

wjlapier

Pics to follow. I'll pick up the cost of insurance since it isn't too much. You can make me an offer, but lowball offers will be ignored.

wjlapier

Last bump with a price drop.

Ver III 50 'cron--$1050 s/p in CONUS

21/4 Color Skopar--$290 s/p in CONUS.

International buyers pay additional $40 for shipping.