The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 90/2.0 Summicron-M & THUMBS-UP EP-1S

cstarke

For Sale:

Summicron-M is 90 mm, made in Canada, serial #3232928, E55. EXCELLENT AND LIKE NEW. I bought it from dealer, had it Leica serviced, matched to my camera, and 6 bit coded in January 2012. It comes with Leica certificate dated 1/12/12 and leather case.
Excellent. $2,000 + shipping and paypal.
Reason for selling: I just bought a 90/2.0 apo asph

FS: THUMBS-UP EP-1S,EXCELLENT, BLACK, NO WRITING
I bought a 21mm viewfinder and so I bought a new csep-1s to be able to mount the viewfinder on the camera. The model for sale is the new model with extra support and rubber pad against the camera. It is black with no writing and has slight paint worn off distal end where thumb hits. Almost new in box, and only used several months. $100.

Best wishes,
Charles

Charles Starke MD
"nx2t" is my name on ebay and is my amateur radio call sign.
Charles L. Starke, MD - kemosabe

kosta_dm

re: SOLD: Leica 90/2.0 Summicron-M & THUMBS-UP EP-1S

excellent images Charles, I think this lens was perfect for you!

cstarke

Thanks for the good comment! But I now have the 90/2.0 apo ASPH also. And I don't need two 90mm/2.0 lenses.
Best wishes,
Charles

Bazwell

Thumbs up arrived in excellent condition with perfect packaging. Many thanks Charles! Wish I had the funds for the Cron too.... It looks fantastic.