The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cron 28, Cron 35, Hexanon 35

zombii

Three good lenses for sale. Reason for selling is to fund a Summilux 35mm ASPH. Prices include Paypal. You pay shipping based on location. I will only ship insured with some form of tracking to Paypal confirmed addresses.

First, is a Summicron M 28mm ASPH. Great lens, particularly on the M8. It's too wide for me on the M9 but for those of you with M8's, this is your ASPH 35 equivalent. Lens is in mint condition. No marks on the body, no marks on the glass. A small amount of dust inside but I've yet to see a lens that didn't have that. Focus and aperture rings work perfectly. Comes with box, leather case, hood and both caps. $3200.

Next is a Summicron 35mm, V3. This is a user grade lens. Some wear on the body but no damage. Glass is clear other than a little dust. Slight play in the focus ring but not serious. Aperture ring is good. Comes with both caps. $1300.

Konica Hexanon M 35mm f/2. Mint condition. Only a slight amount of dust and no other issues. I bought this for the rendition of reds that it gives. I hate to sell it but can't keep everything. Comes with both original caps. $1350.

Please PM with questions, if any. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.

zombii

New prices. All prices are now net to me. You pay Paypal and actual shipping.
Summicron 28 $3050
Summicron 35 $1195
Hexanon 35 $1275