The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Canon 50 1.2L and 24 1.4L II for Mamiya / Phase One AF 150 2.8 IF D

Tibor

Hello!

This is my first post in this forum, but have been reading it now because I have switched from Canon to Mamiya. I am from Slovenia (Europe) and have met user of this forum MarkoRepse in Ljubljana who can confirm my identity (we had a great time over coffee). I have contacted him after reading this thread http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/medium-format-systems-digital-backs/35317-85mm-f1-2-medium-format.html

I have a Mamiya 645AFD and a Mamiya 645AFD II and am still shooting film (and saving for a DB). Lenses I have are Mamiya AF 80mm f/2.8 and Mamiya AF 45mm f/2.8. I would like to add a Mamiya Sekor AF 150 mm f/2.8 IF D (same as Phase One Digital AF 150 mm f/2.8 IF) lens to complete my lens line-up.

However, since I moved from Canon to Mamiya I have two Canon L primes I would like to trade in for the 150. In Europe the lowest price for a new 50L 1.2 I found is 1.391 eur and for a new 24L II 1.4 is 1.449 eur (for a total of 2.840 eur). The lowest European price for a Mamiya Sekor AF 150 mm f/2.8 IF D is 2.844,10 eur so I think this is a fair trade offer.

Here is the info about my two lenses:

1. Canon EF 50 mm f/1.2 L USM
- bought in september 2010 in Netherlands and is covered by EU warranty untill september 2012
- the lens code is UY0708

2. Canon EF 24 mm f/1.4 L II USM
- this is the Mark II version of the 24L lens
- bought in august 2010 in Netherlands and is covered by EU warranty untill august 2012
- the lens code is UY0107

I am an amateur photographer (a hobbyist), so both lenses are in perfect condition, they come boxed, with original receipt, instructions (a CD for 50L), lens hood and lens pouch. From day one a B+W 010 UV MRC filter was protecting the front element.

For trades in Europe I am willing to travel a certain distance to make the trade in person, so you can see and try both lenses beforehand.

Thank you for viewing this post!

Tibor

Tibor

Trade was successfull, therefore lenses are no longer available. Thank you getdpi.com :thumbup: