The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Three RARE modern Leica Chrome Lenses LNIB (35/2, 50/2, 50/1.4)

fishandfowl

For sale are three rare and unique modern Leica chrome lenses I bought brand new. Produced in limited numbers (fewer than 2000 units) only for the Japan market in 1999. These will do double-duty on Leica screwmount cameras such as the IIIG as well as all modern M-mount film and digital cameras such as the MP, M6, M7, M8, M9, etc.

These are unique and collectible. They do not merely have the screwmount-to-M adapter but also have removable flanges that are chrome and 6-bit coded and also have the Leica red indexing dot. As you can see from the photos with my M9P (not included), when mounted on an M camera they appear just like the current M lenses. These are the same optical formula, coatings, etc. as the current lenses.

Each of these is LNIB with no signs of wear or use. They all have the original blank paperwork, caps, hoods, leather cases, inspection cards, etc. They are like some people refer to as "new-old-stock". Free Priority USPS shipping to lower-48 and free EMS shipping to Asia. Shipping elsewhere at actual cost.

1) 35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH chrome screwmount 39 or 6-bit M (fits all Leica SM or M film or digital Leicas) $4500
2) 50mm f/2 Summicron chrome screwmount 39 or 6-bit M (for all SM or M Leicas) $3950
3) 50mm f/1.4 Summilux chrome screwmount 39 or 6-bit M (for all SM or M Leicas) $4400

Price of the three lenses if purchased together $12,500
Price of the three lenses with chrome Leica IIIG and Leicavit $14,950.

Photos of the lenses with boxes are here in my previous listing that also includes several photos of Leica IIIG with Leicavit:

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/17847-fs-rare-leica-iiig-3-lenses-like-new.html