The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS. Phase One 80mm f2.8 D

gazwas

For sale is my pristine, like new Phase One 80D lens.

I have recently purchased an Schneider LS 80mm lens as I needed a faster flash sync on a project I was shooting and for while was going to keep the 80D as a back up because this particular lens is a very sharp exmple, possibly sarper looking than the Schneider due to its higher contrast.

The lens is cosmetically and optically in an as new condition, manual and auto focus are smooth and accurate. It comes complete with the original Phase One front and rear lens caps and lens hood that are also in pristine condition and original packaging.

I'm asking £495 including UK shipping but I'm open to serious offers. Buyer pays any PayPal fees.

Pictures to follow.

Last edited:

Tibor

I am (just saw this post right now when bumping mine), but I am a bit confused now, because I saw this same lens on Ebay auction yesterday (I emailed you about shipment to Slovenia and made the first bid).

Here`s the link (I hope this is allowed in this forum) eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I can e-mail or PM you with my offer, but first please explain if the Ebay auction will still be valid if we come to an agreement here?

Best, Tibor