The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-500/14-45mm, OM-1n, 50/1.8 MIJ, 49mm filters, Misc, Open to offers

Albino_BlacMan

such I’m selling off a bunch of stuff to help fund a trip to Indonesia later this year. All price include shipping and paypal fees (although Paypal gift is greatly appreciated).

1. Olympus E-500 & 14-45 - $190 (OBO) - 9475 clicks (sorry forgot to take a pic of that), Camera was used but well cared for. Come with manuals, 2 CF cards, card reader, cables, body cap, battery charger and one aftermarket battery (no original Olympus battery) along with the 14-45, hood, front and rear caps and a Hoya filter.

2. OM-1n, OM-PC, Grey Griptack and 50/1.8 - $80 (OBO) – OM-1n with peeling leather, OM-PC with jammed shutter and a 50/1.8 on the front. OM-1n is untested. My plan was just to send this all to John and have him CLA the OM-1, and steal the screen from the PC and stick it in while he was at. He said that he could do that for the price of a standard CLA. Never got around to sending it to him but I think this would be an amazing shooter if someone got around to it.

3. OM 50/1.8 MIJ – $60 (OBO) - Everything seems to work nicely. Optics look clean and clear. (note: does not come with the UV filter shown in the images below).

4. B+W 49mm UV Haze MRC filter x2 - $30 Each. Like new.
(I Can supply pictures is need be but they’re like new, one is shown in the image for the 50/1.8)

5. Peak Loupe - $30 (OBO) –Nice loupe, optics seem good. Can read more here (Peak 8x Loupe 1302018 B&H Photo Video), just don’t use it enough to keep it.

6. Black Pentax MV-1 with 50/2 and NeverReady – Open to offers - Don’t seem to be worth much on ebay but this is in very nice condition and it comes with a 50/2 on the front

7. Old Flashes and Tabletop Tripod – Open to offers -Flash Diffusor that fits smaller flashes (fit my FL-36), some old flashes and a surprisingly sturdy tabletop tripod. Make me an offer if you’re interested in anything.