The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Dynalite 500wi Pack

Frank Petronio

Not Available
Dynalite m500wi power pack w/cord. $500 shipped free within Cont. U.S. Great, perfectly functioning little power pack with built-in pocket wizard receiver. Four head outlets and 2-stop variator dial. Excellent for location/travel kit. Condition is excellent + with only minor surface marks. Very dependable and simple to use. The reason I am selling this is that I am going to get a larger pack to compliment the other 500 I already have. The pack is in transit from Dynalite having been given free service to adapt it to use the 1010 heads (this was a free fix/upgrade from Dynalite) so it will be coming back from a recent inspection/service call in good shape.