The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 105/2DC, CV90APO (Nikon), 24G, 50/1.2,60G, RRS TVC-33

robmac

Bit of laundry list, but fleshing out some glass shifts after jumping fence from white-lens-land last year.

In case anyone is thinking of shifting some Nikon-centric gear around, amlooking for clean, clear, smooth, and focus-issue-free copies of:

1. Nikon 24G. Must be CDN model, ideally in Canada
2. Nikon 60G. Ideally CDN, but not deal-breaker
3. CV 90/3.5 APO in Nikon (long overdue to re-acquire after shift)
4. Nikon 105/2 DC (always wanted to try it as partner to 85G)
5. Nikon 50/1.2 AiS (curisosity vs CV 58)

5. RRS TVC-33 tripod. Long-shot, but no harm asking before buying new.

Item for possible trade: Nikon Coolscan V ED

Shipping by USPS 1 week service/ CP XpressPost. Payment by PP or in in Canada, EMT.

Emails please

C

CJ703

If already have a 85G I think you try the 135/2 DC instead of the 105/2 :)

robmac

There's no faulting your logic, but I read of far more issues re: the 135/2 & significant front focus vs the the 105 and some indications the 105 has a resolving edge vs. it's longer brother. If I could try both it would be great, but where I live in Canada, it's strictly "buy & try" territory and cross-border shipping and returns are a PITA with 15% VAT refund requests, etc.