The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R Module 400mm w 1x, 2x Focus modules

gogopix

Subscriber
I decided selling the 400mm with both 1x and 2x would make a nice package. These are all boxed with caps. They do not have cases, but I have them together in a large case that I will send them out with. These are hardly used, and never left the house since I bought them new (I did bird shots from an open window! :)

For those interested in a novel use, the image circle covers a P45+ and I used with a phase back on a sliding back with copal shutter. I would consider selling the whole setup, with a 28" "Optical bench" that keeps all in a line (I have maybe the only Kapture group sliding back with contax mount and R lens mount in front.)

$13,000 for the three units. $15,000 for thew complete setup for R lenses with Contax mount (could use film as well. I am sure Kapture group could modify the mount for Mamyia or Pentax etc.)

There are also modifications available for modifying the 2x for Leica S.

Bottom line is that the lens head and 1x and 2x are for sale. If you are interested in the other mount options, PM me.

Wire or check only. These days I even wait for bank checks to clear! Shipping is on me.

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Here are some pictures of the modular with sliding back (for ALL R lenses from Kapture Group)

Just to be clear, although this may be an interesting way to use the 800mm with a MF back (as I did with the P45+ and the P65+) I would also just sell the 800mm as head and 2x. for $11,500. These are like new, pristine glass and have original boxes.

regards
Victor

liklikboy

Here are some pictures of the modular with sliding back (for ALL R lenses from Kapture Group)

Just to be clear, although this may be an interesting way to use the 800mm with a MF back (as I did with the P45+ and the P65+) I would also just sell the 800mm as head and 2x. for $11,500. These are like new, pristine glass and have original boxes.

regards
Victor
Is the set still here?Ilike to buy it.