The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tamrom SP 500/8 Tele-Macro, Vivitar 24/2, Tamron 17/3.5, FD 50/1.4, Misc

Albino_BlacMan

I’m selling off a bunch of stuff to help fund a trip to Indonesia later this year. All price include shipping and paypal fees (although Paypal gift is greatly appreciated).
Tamron SP 500mm f8 Tele Macro (55B) in FD mount - $210 OBO – Adaptall-2 mount lens with an FD mount adapter on it right now. Optics look clean. Body shows normal wear. Comes with Hood, front and rear, case and a filter set.

Vivitar 24mm f2 (55mm filter thread which I believe makes it the Kiron version) - $75 OBO – Canon FD mount lens. Optics look clean and clear, lens show normal wear. Can’t figure out how to get the lens to stop down to check the optics (I kind of figured it out on the 50/1.4 but this one and the Tamron you have to do more than press down the leaver, if someone could tell me how to work it I could double check before sale). This would make a nice 35 on Nex or 50 on m4/3. Comes with C-N.P.S. 55mm filter and rubber lens hood.

Note: until someone can give me a way to verify that the aperture works please assume it doesn't. Until I find a way to ensure it works the lens is being sold AS IS.

Tamron 17mm f3.5 (model 51B) in FD mount - $175 – Adaptall-2 mount lens with an FD mount adapter on it right now. Optics look clean. Body shows normal wear. I can make it stop down when I remove the rear adaptall mount and the lens blades look fine (oil free) and move freely. Can’t figure out how to do this with the FD mount attached. Comes with leather case and front and rear caps. If I can’t get $175 for this I’ll keep it and stick it on my MX.

Canon FD 50mm f1.4 S.S.C. - $75 OBO – FD mount 50/1.4. Optics look clean except the aperture has some oil. Can only been seen when partially stopped down (so not at f16). Can’t figure out how to work these apertures well enough to tell if it actually shows the blades. Comes with rear cap, Hoya 55mm skylight filter and leather case.

Vivitar 2x tele converter for FD – Free with purchase – Optics look clear, I can throw this in with the purchase of something else or give me an offer. Comes caps with leather case.

Micador Wide Angle Converter 55mm filter thread - Free with purchase – Optics look clear, I can throw this in with the purchase of something else or give me an offer. Made in Japan wide angle converter. Can’t find anything about it online. Comes with leather case.

Last edited: