The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 75 Summicron AA & 90 Elmarit-M

Arches

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a Leica 75mm f/2 Summicron ASPH ($3600) and the most recent version of the 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M ($1800). Both lenses are 6-bit coded and are in mint condition. The prices include PayPal fees as well as shipping by insured FedEx Ground.

The lenses come with all of the items shown in the pictures below (it's hard to tell from the picture but the 90 Elmarit comes with a Leica UVA filter as well).

I have perfect feedback under "Arches" at FredMiranda.com and "warren9407" at ebay.

Here's the fine print: I will ship to addresses in the CONUS only, and I will accept payment by PayPal and will ship to PayPal verified addresses only. I offer a three-day return period from the date you receive the lens if you reasonably believe that the items are not as I have described. Buyer will pay all return shipping fees. Please don't hesitate to PM or email me with any questions.

Thanks!
Warren

Last edited:

Arches

(REDUCED) FS: Leica 75 Summicron & 90 Elmarit-M

The price has been reduced to $3500 on the 75 Summicron and $1700 on the 90 Elmarit-M. Thanks!