The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: waist level finder for Rollei 6008

Stuart Richardson

Sorry Graham, I just have the one. I did take a look at KEH, Camera West, Kurland Photo and Kevin Cameras too, and none of them seem to have one. You might ask Eli Kurland at Kurland Photo...he has a big Rollei selection, some of which is not on his website. He is a bit pricy though. It may be cheaper (as sad as it is to say), to just buy a used old Rollei SLR and take the waist level from it. KEH has a 6002 on sale for 412 dollars -- that gets you the body, back and waist level. Don't quote me on it, but I am pretty sure the waist level finders are all the same -- my 45 degree prism is from an SLX, and that fits my 6008AF fine so...

Graham Mitchell

Thanks, Stuart. I just missed a finder on ebay for around $100 so I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. Fortunately I have a spare 6008i and just swapped the finder but I'm still looking to replace the broken one in time.